What is the Return Policy?
You may return most products purchased. Most items may be returned with 30 days of receiving the item. However we are not the main seller so you must contact and/or consult an original sellers terms for returns individually.
Requirements for a 100 % refund
In most cases these are the basic requirements to get a 100 % refund.
- Items have to be in new condition
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Media items (for example, movies, music, video games, and software) must be unopened and still within their plastic wrap
- Musical instruments, televisions, and electronic products must have a UPC or serial number
- Shoes and clothing must be unworn
After you request a UPS pickup, UPS sends a driver to the address together with your shipping label within 1-5 working days. Make sure you've described the defect, damage, or error highlight that within the returned package. If the original packaging is available, return an item in that packaging. To help avoid issues with the pickup, remove any previously used shipping labels which might be still on the box.
- For more details about UPS pickups, visit UPS.com.
- The expense of return shipping may be deducted from the refund.
Cancel Pickup Request
After a UPS pickup has been requested, you cannot cancel that request until following the first pickup attempt has been made. UPS will make up to three pickup attempts. After the first pickup attempt, you may call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to cancel future pickup attempts. Make sure to have your tracking number handy.
© 2019 By Dragon Ball Z Action Toys - All Rights Reserved.